Breeze Trees Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of personal information in the operation of Takumi Japan (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") provided by the Company and complies with laws, regulations and other standards related to the protection of personal information. This Policy is established and implemented to ensure that users' personal information is properly managed and used.
Section 1. Application of this Policy
This Policy applies when you use the Site and provide us with Personal Information (as defined in Section 2). It does not apply when you use the services of third parties, such as other organizations or companies to which you have linked through links or advertisements on the Site.
Section 2. Definition of Personal Information
For purposes of this Policy, Personal Information means the name, address, telephone number, account information (e.g., email address, password, etc.) registered by the user. Personal Information means information that can be used to identify a specific individual (including information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby identify a specific individual), including information and usage history related to payment services (credit card, WeChat Pay, Alipay). (including information that can be easily matched with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
Section 3. Information Collection
We collect the following information from users, including personal information.
- Registration information
- Order information
- Cookie information
- History (purchase history, browsing history, etc.) left by the user to use the Service
- Location information
- Information about the device used
Section 4. Purposes of Information Use
We use the user's information for the following purposes.
- Administration of the user
- Delivering products to the user
- Notification of matters necessary for the operation of the Service
- Identifying the user when the user makes an inquiry, etc.
- Processing of payment, receipt and return of goods at the time of purchase
- Serving advertisements, including retargeting advertisements
- Marketing research and analysis, development of new services
- Other communications as necessary, such as important notices regarding the Service
- Exercise rights and perform obligations under contracts, laws and regulations, etc.
- Other matters for which we have obtained the user's individual consent.
Section 5. Security Control Measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and security of information, our company implements security measures and other security measures and takes necessary security management measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of information and for other appropriate management.
Section 6. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall properly manage personal information obtained from users and shall not disclose it to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, the following cases are excluded.
- Sharing information with Shopify Inc, the provider of the management tools on this website. (For more information about how Shopify uses personal information, please visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- As required by law, regulation, or other standard, in response to formal disclosures or requests from government authorities, including courts, police, and other investigative agencies.
- Other cases permitted by laws and regulations governing the protection of personal information.
By using the Site, the User is deemed to have accepted the contents of the current Policy.
Section 9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you wish to discuss or complain about our handling of your personal data, or if you wish to request disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at the following address Personal Information Management Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adopted March 30, 2023.